Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is treatable!
This book reveals how you can finally take control of your life and live how you want to live.
Are you are sick and tired of how PCOS has affected your overall quality of life?
If you are plagued by symptoms such as acne, oily skin, menstrual issues, hair loss, hair growth, mood swings, depression, weight gain, high blood pressure, breathing problems, infertility, loss of sexual satisfaction, sense of well-being and more then reading this book will be an important step to your recovery.
You will use this PCOS book as a guide to help you work through the physical and emotional changes that come with this disorder.
5 Chapters, 5 Experts and a Ton of Guidance and Advice
Do you wish you knew how to stop, prevent or just work through some of the symptoms mentioned
above?This guide is a combination of helpful advice from 5 experts in their field who offer their years of experience to create cutting-edge practical advice for beating PCOS to help women of all ages.
Below are just a few things you can discover inside this book:
* The right types of foods to eat in order to help manage your day. You will discover how to maintain or even lose weight by following the nutritional advice in the chapters.
* The best ways to boost fertility. You will discover new ways of working through any infertility issues.
* How to work through negative feelings and avoid depression. Techniques you can use to get through any feelings of despair or negativity leading to a happier life.
* How to lose weight easily. Yes, there are better ways of losing weight. You will read exactly what they are in this book.
* Discover the best exercises to help decrease PCOS symptoms and cardiac risk factors. Learn how to use your time more efficiently by focusing on the workouts that will benefit you best.
* Ways to deal with unwanted hair. Chapter 5 of the book goes into detail of what you can do to treat hair growth.
Don’t let Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome run your life!
You can beat it! You can be happy!
Find it on Amazon: Beat PCOS and Boost Fertility (Fit Expert Series – Book 8)