Join Dr. Stanley Schwartz, Endocrinology, and Dr. Robert Barbieri, OBGYN, for a 30-min webinar answering frequently asked-questions on polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) such as:
• What is the current prevalence of PCOS?
• How is the diagnosis made?
• How are patients with PCOS typically treated and followed?
• Is there a cure for PCOS?
• What is the difference between PCOS and an ovarian cyst?
• How can symptoms such as mood swings, weight gain, acne and hair loss be managed? Do dietary and exercise changes help?
• What type of medications should be used for the various symptoms? What about infertility?
• How can patients conceive and deliver a healthy baby?
The session, hosted by Dr. Lewis Levy of Best Doctors, Inc*, aims to offer expert answers and actionable advice for patients suffering from PCOS.